Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Corvus - Fragile Moments



My Rating: 11/10
*********************














Before The Comfort of Home was released this was the bread and butter of all music if you ask me. The songs were all so meaningful. I can't stop listening to this album even now. This has a wide variety of sounds. It has acoustic guitar, distorted guitar, clean guitar. All sound good, the vocals are great too. If you like a mix of clean and screaming then this is a really good mix. To be honest there is no band I have ever heard that is like Corvus. They struck something deep in me that causes me to still listen to this album on repeat. To be honest I found this album and got it just because of the album art at first. I listened to it and ever since then I couldn't put it down.

Buy it at: CD Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment